Apply-legacyApril 15, 2021 2023-07-13 19:49
Apply to Pillar Seminary
Pillar Seminary is now accepting applications for Fall 2023 admission!
Step 1: Review Application Requirements
Look over this page and the application questionnaire:
Review the application before you start filling it out so that you will have all necessary information on hand. The application will not save your progress if you navigate away from the application page. Therefore, be prepared to answer all the questions in one sitting.
- Note that you will need to provide two references (one academic/professional and one personal/ministry).
- If you need to take the GRE (applicants without a bachelor's degree), please visit https://www.ets.org. You must complete the GRE before submitting your application for admission. Choose Pillar Seminary as the institution to receive your scores. Pillar's ID number is 0178.
- Due to issues that may arise from hidden formatting in your word processing program, please use a simple text editing program such as Notepad or Notes to complete your application responses before pasting them into the web form.
Step 2: Complete the Application
Click the link below to open and complete the application. Google Chrome required (and pop-ups must be allowed).
Step 3: Provide Follow-up Materials
After completing the application, please provide the following:
- Payment of a $50 application fee. After applying, you will receive an email with instructions to log into our student portal to pay this fee via credit card or ACH (checking or savings account) transaction.
- Request transcripts from all relevant undergraduate and graduate institutions. The transcripts must be sent directly from the institution to firstname.lastname@example.org or the following address:
6311 Ames Ave. #1111
Omaha, NE 68104
- Notify your references that Pillar Seminary will be reaching out for information about your application and readiness to study at Pillar Seminary.
Note: Your application cannot be processed until the following items are received:
- Completed application
- Payment of $50 application fee
- Receipt of transcripts from relevant post-secondary education or (if applicable) GRE scores from ETS.
- Receipt of two references (one academic/professional and one personal/ministry)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com.